Volunteer at the BFACC
Volunteers are key to the operations of the Belle Fourche Area Community Center. They allow us to staff larger events, coach youth sports, and help us with additional tasks our normal staff cannot get to.
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Become a volunteer and receive 15% off your yearly membership! (Only available on yearly memberships)
- Ages 14+
- Must be able to volunteer a minimum of 15 hours to be eligible for membership discount
- Discount voucher will be given to volunteer when minimum hours are completed, to be used upon membership renewal
- Must pass background check if 18 or older
- 15% Membership Discount Voucher
- Invite to our annual banquet.
- Being part of community events with an impact
Events Volunteers are Needed for:
- Halloween Spooktacular
- Holiday Movie Night
- Boys & Girls Youth Basketball
- Afterschool Activities
School Swim Lessons
Track & Field Meet
Additional Facility Events
- Facilitate activities/games
- Helping supervise groups of people
- Light cleaning
- Coaching/teaching activities
- Ticket taking