The purpose of this scholarship is to assist individuals who cannot afford activities offered by the BFACC due to economic hardships. Funding for scholarships is made possible through generous donations from community members, community businesses, and the First Interstate Bank Greater Belle Fourche Foundation. There is a limited amount of funds available. All scholarship applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to program availability if applicable. BFACC staff will approve applications that qualify under the guidelines below.
Who is eligible to receive a scholarship?
Any Northern Hills citizen who has a financial need.
What can this scholarship apply to?
Any current program, group fitness class, or membership offered by the BFACC.
How much can applicants receive?
Applicants can receive full or partial scholarships depending on perceived financial need and funds available.
How do I apply?
All application forms must be filled out by someone 18 years or older and returned in person to the BFACC desk. Applications are not accepted over the phone or via email.
- Scholarship applications may be turned at the front desk during any BFACC hours.
- Each individual is eligible for one scholarship a per calendar year. Each applicant must have a separate application submitted.
- All program applications must be turned in a week prior to program registration deadline.
Steps to Completing Application
- Pickup Application at BFACC Desk
- Complete Application Form
- Write a letter of need (100 words+). Please describe your circumstances and reason you or your child need this scholarship. If your child can write, we would love to receive a letter from them about what it would mean to them to receive the scholarship!
- Turn in the scholarship application & letter of need to the BFACC Desk.
- If you are accepted please use your scholarship to its fullest potential!