Footwear / Clean Shoe Policy
FOOTWEAR/CLEAN SHOE POLICY helps to preserve the life of the floor surfaces and equipment while keeping our facility clean, safe and inviting.
- Shoes are required throughout building with exception of pool/locker rooms.
- Please utilize the boot/shoe scrubber located outside of entrance before entering facility if you have muddy shoes/boots.
- We encourage all who use track, gymnasium and wellness rooms or attend group fitness classes to bring a second pair of clean shoes.
- If unable to bring a second pair of shoes we encourage cleaning of shoes with provided spray and towels.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required. Black soled shoes are permitted provided they have a non-marking sole. Some types of shoes will mark playing surfaces and are NOT permitted.
- No Snow boots.